Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Apologies

Sorry being inactive and not consistent with my blog. I do hope by now you have read most, if not all of my posts on here but I am planning on posting more.
I am currently working on a book which I have posted a few excerpts to on here, but I also started a short story I have titled "The Apartment". Now I call it a short story though it is unfinished because I will expect that the finished work will be formidable to be read in one sitting but I will be posting all updates to that and the first 4 or 5 paragraphs should appear above this message.
I do hope you continue following my updates, I will every so often post a poem and I am considering writing a few book reviews (if you like this idea then give your Opinions in the comments below).
Anyways, Faithful Few, keep reading and I will keep writing!

Auf Weidersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment